This Saved My Hair!

My hair has been suffering... from the stress I endure most days and a bad eating habit of not consuming enough calories. It was dull, breaking and truth be said, thinning.

The current shampoo and conditioner, despite claiming to help my problems just seemed too harsh and too heavy leaving a nasty residue on my hair and scalp, only worsening the issue. Although I have previously enjoyed this brand (L'Oréal Elvive), it just wasn't suiting my hair in these conditions.

So I went to The Body Shop and on the staff recommendation purchased the Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner. Although the assistant suspected it would not help the hair that is currently there, it would help to condition my scalp, inturn allowing the roots and regrowth to become more strong and healthy.

So far, she was right. My hair has slowed in its thinning. It feels clean and shiny, not weighed down my too much product. The smell is divine, just like gingerbread men, my childhood favourite. I am very pleased.
Of course my hair is not 100% how it used to be but it has stabilised and I am so happy to have found something that will genuinely gently cleanse my healing hair.

Anyone looking for a soft, gentle but thorough clean, perhaps with dandruff or generally lacking strength, I would definitely recommend The Body Shop's Ginger Range!

Find yours here: 
https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/hair/shampoo/ginger-anti-dandruff-shampoo/p/p000120 

Much love,


Comments

Popular Posts