My Life In Pictures: An Emotional Rollercoaster!


This is my week summarized by only 12 photos. It has been an emotional rollercoaster this week and I have reached by breaking point at my stress limit on more than one occasion. The good thing is that after a while the black clouds disappeared and were replaced by the sunny blue sky. Things are finally looking up! Things change and they can change for the better. I feel that the Month of August will be the start of many opportunities! Here's to the future :)

I hope you like this post!

Much love, Silver xxx


Comments

  1. Great post! Best wishes for the month ahead!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you too! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great photos! If things are getting clearer I'm so glad. Hope you have a nice coming month sister!
    lilianndehn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sister, things are getting sorted out. Happier? Not so sure! Maybe soon and thank you, I hope you do too :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad the sun finally came out! I love your photos.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has! I just need to stay positive through the darkness until the sun comes out! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can´t find your GFC, where is it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts