January Relaunch!

Hello sisters,

I have decided the relaunch this blog with a bit of a new philosophy… spread the love, joy and happiness. Everyone at some time in their life reaches rock bottom. Rewind to May of last year. That’s where I was. Now fast-forward half a year and I am still the same person but I have found a way to move on and I have found the reason to smile again. The events that shook my world last year happened for a reason and I have built my life, my reputation and happiness back up to a level higher than I began.

Therefore, I want to create this space on the wide webbed world (there you, my quirkiness is still in existence) to act as an escape from the daily bustle, where you can take a break from what you are doing and maybe even have a laugh. I also want to be a friend to those who are going through rough patches, who need a bit of guidance or just a cyber hug to tell you that you will be ok.
I am living proof that things get better and I am in no way saying that my life is perfect… not at all, but I have found a new optimism and outlook that aim to keep my spirits high that I want to share with you all!
Keep a look out for new changes to this blog with the addition of new sections, new interactive posts and remember to subscribe!

Much love, Silver xxx

Comments

  1. You can't imagine how happy I am that you're back sister! Blogosphere was definitely not the same thing without You. I am so happy to see finally something positive. Wish You luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts