My Life In Pictures: A Yummy Week!


This week has been a good one. Apart from that little bump in the road involving my ex ofcourse. But the majority of this week has been about going places, eating out and going out. It is my last week of freedom before I start my new job tomorrow. I am terrified of going tomorrow. I will have to face so many of my fears (meeting people, learning new things and getting over my anxiety). But I will do it. I am not thinking too much about it if I can help it. Otherwise I wont switch off enough to sleep. Instead I will go to sleep tonight, get up, get dressed and deal with it all tomorrow. When it matters. Enough of that though. Love life? None existent apart from the one person I mentioned before has asked me for my number!!!!! I texted him but I feel bad because I didn't reply after a while because I got freaked out! I'm pathetic, I know! What should I do? I don't know his intentions... whether he is even interested. What do you think?

Keep strong sisters and speak soon!

Much love, Silver xxx

Comments

  1. Keep the strength and concentrate on ur creativity and positive interests. Don't think about him so much! If it has to happen, it will. Much love!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not pathetic. You're normal. When you come out of a relationship its scary and daunting that you have to meet new people and that people could even be interested in you! Just remember that you are beautiful and that although your hurting time will heal you!

    But I definitely think you should text him back! Even if its just for drinks and you decide that you dont like him, at least youve tried right?

    And also dont be afraid to start something new, because you need to explore!

    Goodluck on your new job and ignore your ex! Hes an ex for a reason!

    Much Love bethpayge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!!
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, your photographs are so cute!
    I hope that the new job is going well for you! When it comes to guys, just be as confident as you can and go for what you want, if it all falls flat you may feel a little hurt or embarrassed, but it's always better than not trying and missing out on what could be something amazing, even if it turns out to just be a friendship!

    http://thatkatygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts