Life Update: My Life In Pictures and a Massive Thank You!


I thought I would do something a bit different for my blog this week and if you like it I will try to carry it on throughout the weeks! I love to take photos, only on my cell phone but everywhere I go I am snapping away so I thought that instead of writing about my week, I would summarize it in a photo collage of photos that I have taken through out the week. I hope you like it and I have enjoyed doing it!

Also, I am so happy and I cannot believe it but I have had over 300 views on my blog and on my last post I have had 12 comments and now have a grand total of 4 followers. So THANK YOU SO MUCH SISTERS!!!!!! I love you all so much! I started this blog a little over a month ago as just a space where I could organise the thoughts in my mind by putting all of my thoughts, feelings and experiences into some sort of order on the internet. To know that some of what I have been saying is helping readers, let alone the fact that people are actually reading my posts... well its overwhelming. I cannot thank you all enough! So onwards and upwards as they say!

Let me know if you like my idea 'my week in pictures' and also if you would like me to do any particular types of posts... I am open to everything!

Lots and lots of love, Silver xxx

Comments

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! And thank you, I enjoyed doing it and as I take so many photos it seemed a good idea to put them to good use :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, do more of these x and congrats!


    Much Love | Trillu.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I think I will! xxx

      Delete
  3. Some of your photos are amazing! I think it's amazing idea to express yourself without words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback... I do listen to it so I think I will carry on with my idea :) xxx

      Delete
  4. These are lovely pictures, I also like taking pictures with my phone . I just discovered your blog but i'll be stopping by to read more . Have a lovely Sunday.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and it makes me so happy to know you will carry on reading it! xxx

      Delete
  5. Great post, I like your blog too. :) Follow me if you want :* http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts