Welcome to my blog launch!

Welcome readers,

I am a normal 21 year old girl. I am a science student at university and I enjoy parties, makeup and all things girly.

The last few months have not been easy but I have learnt so much invaluable life skills that I feel the need to share them with you. After 3 and a half years of being in my first serious relationship I bravely made the decision to move on and leave him. He was my first everything and so it was a difficult breakup but he also made it a lot worse than it had to be. It left me scared to trust, bleeding with pain and with a numb heart. I felt I would never love anyone again.

I have never felt as lonely and low as I did over the past few months which is why I am recruiting sisters of silver... I want to unite brave, independent young women in order to educate and support one another in times where we really need some friends!

On this blog I will post life updates, relationship advice and general thoughts and comments.

Please please please comment below and if my blog helps at least one person, my mission is achieved :)

Comments

Popular Posts