Maybe I Can Love Again...


Well, knowing what I know now I think that my last post was completely correct!

It's actually nearly a week since I wrote it and I really would say that becoming 21 is turning point in my life. That independence and strength has just gone up and up. Little did i know I'd be invited out by a gorgeous guy, end up chatting to his friends and have this lovely gorgeous man buy me drinks and a taxi home. It took some courage to go over to him initially but once I was with him I was alright. I was just myself! We only met up as friends but that's not the point... All good things start with a friendship. I'm not looking for love, I am letting love find me!

Truth is, a week ago I was not alright. I was still hung up on my ex, hurting that he is moving on 'supposedly' and feeling like I will never love again. Oh just to clarify I'm NOT in love but I feel like maybe one day I will fall in love again once more. If someone from the future came to tell me I would be feeling like this a week ago, I would have laughed and argued that I would become a spinster, sat at home in front of the fireplace with only my cats for company!

The point of this post is that if you are feeling like I was then please let me reassure you, it does not last forever. I really thought I would never feel the same and that my love life was over forever but honestly its not. Something will happen, whether it be seeing you're ex with someone else, a birthday or even just a night out with some friends where you can actually have fun and forget him, the fog will lift and you will feel stronger and more empowered than ever before. 

Please believe me, I know things will be okay because its happened to me and I am now happier than I have ever been... I know nothing lasts forever and I know I will not remain happy all the time, but I think everyone deserves to feel happy for a time, otherwise what would be the point in life? If you are not happy, find or do something that does!

Stay strong sisters, Silver xxx

Comments

  1. Lovely words! You're absolutely correct, time goes on, the heart heals and happiness is just around the corner. Everything gets better. Stay strong! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts