Life Is Too Short To Not Be Happy


Figures have been released today suggesting the life expectancy is between 80 and 90 years, with 80-85% of those remaining being spent fit and healthy.

That means I only have about 60 years left and around 48 of those I should be fit and healthy – if nothing goes wrong or interferes along the route of my life path. I have under half a century left to live…

This news hit home…

It makes us all realise that we only have a limited amount of time in this world. When people tell me, oh you are young, you will live into old age, what they don’t account for is the years you have already lived.

How many of those years have you actually done what you wanted to, what you dreamt of, what you wanted to achieve?

Hopefully the answer will be positive, but if it is less than you are content with, ask yourself a few questions:

Why should I waste my limited precious life in this world being unhappy? Why should I wait to do all of the things I dream of doing? What is stopping me? Why I am wasting my time doing something that does not nourish my soul or light up my world? Why do I stop myself from acting on my dreams?


The answer is simple. You don’t have to.

It takes courage and strength but if you change the script in your life, remove yourself from the stalemate you find yourself in and remove those mental barriers you have pulled near you to trap yourself where you are, you will find freedom from false limitations and you will achieve a happy content life.

So I have around 48 years left to do all set out to do… what will you do with the rest of yours?

Much love,


Comments

Popular Posts