September - A Month For New Beginnings!

Happy first of the month sisters!!!

Before I begin, I need to apologise. I am so sorry for leaving you all and for not posting for a while. I am really disappointed that I haven't kept it up and I promise that I will keep posting this month. I don't want to be one of these blogs that you see ditched after a few months. This is a real deal and I want to continue with it and my journey. My excuse... I have started my new job. I do about 40 hours every week and I love what I do. I have just been so busy and tired that I haven't really had the time to post anything.

I guess you could say that I spent the majority of August focusing on developing career and skills which is the most important thing to me at the moment. My love life however, has remained unchanged. That's where September comes in. September will be the start of new beginnings, new friends, new opportunities and maybe a new romance? Fingers crossed.

I hope you are staying strong – please comment below about any exciting things that have happened to you over the last couple of weeks that I have been away! I’d love to hear!


Much love, Silver xoxo 

Comments

  1. Good to hear You again sister! I must say that I truly missed You.
    It's so nice to hear that you're alright. Don't worry about posts on blog, I am waiting with patience for a new one. I didn't have much time this month either. I was traveling a little bit across Croatia. I'm so sad that some of us must work while I was on holidays. I know that first I was working hard to earn some money for this holidays but still.. Anyway! Yes, you're right. New beginning. I hope same as you for new friends. And wishing both of us a new romance!
    Love Liliann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow, travelling across Croatia? That sounds amazing! Thank you for your comment sister, and I think a romance for both of us would be good for us both! lots of love, Silver xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts