Life Update: I Just Wish He Would Leave Me Alone!

I am sick to death of my ex-boyfriend. He will not leave me alone. He has a new girlfriend and been together 2 months so far so one would think he is moved on but no, he continues to invade my life every 2 to 3 weeks by sending me friend requests and messages through mutual friends. He wants to be friends apparently. He still writes snapchat stories saying 'missing someone after months'... I have him blocked on as many platforms as I can but he still gets messages to me through our friends.

The worst thing is it really messes with my head. It has ruined my night because I have had to think about him. I'm not going to lie, I have felt rubbish and lonely in this single life of mine and I have thought about the happy times me and him had but I want to move on and be free, instead of having to keep shaking off a little barking puppy yapping at my feet all the time.

My mum and dad think he cannot be happy in his new relationship and is probably not over me still, as he feels the need to be in contact with me so much. I don't want to get back with him but I also don't feel happy by being forced to think of him and see pictures of him and his new girlfriend all over my space on the internet.

I suppose my question really is why can't he just leave me alone and what should I do about it? Should I cut contact with the mutual friends, should I just ignore it, should I make friends with him? I hate how he manages to continually mess with my head, even months after being apart. I hate how he still has some sort of control of my emotions and to a point, of my life! I broke up with him so I didn't have to feel like this and now... now I feel just as bad. I hate it so much.

There isn't a lot left to be said.

Much love sisters, Silver xxx

Comments

  1. Give me sister address to him and I will do something with him!
    But being honest, I'm really sorry for you. Through my entire life I always thought that after a breakup I will be still friends with him. But I know it's not so easy. I think that You should just forgot about him. The more You think, it seems to me, the more hope you have. And then your parents. They claim the same, that he is not over you. Stop thinking about such possibility and move on. Maybe he is writing to you because you didnt move on. And maybe he also has some hope. But, sister! It all depends on you! Show him you're happy! Show everyone that you're not regretting anything. If you will see his photos with his new girlfriend, scroll them down! Don't force yourself to see it, but don't necessarily block him everywhere. I think you don't want to be rude.
    Lots of love sis, I believe in you and that you will find a perfect solution.

    lilianndehn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally correct! I will show him I am happy. He was very horrible to me and I didn't deserve what he did so I will forget him and find a way to move on. When he does write to me I will just ignore him. If his girlfriend knew he was constantly writing to me I dont think she would be happy. Its over and I am done with him. Thank you for commenting Sister, your advice has made me feel much stronger and better. Thank you xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. I kind of have a similar problem but with an old friend. Although our contact has been lost which I think makes it a little easier but it's just so hard to forget about all the good times we shared. I think that it's okay to remember all the good times, after all I'm sure that they made you happy :) so there is no reason to not be reminded of them. The most important thing to know is that time does heal all wounds. It can be pretty hard to forget someone if you knew them for a long time and shared feelings for them. Try not to beat yourself up over it. I think it would be really unhealthy for you to stay in contact with him if what you want to do is not have the feelings around all of the time. Eventually he'll just give up (at least we hope) but I don't think it would be a smart move to let him back in. This is just kind of how I see it, hope it helps :)

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really value your advice. Now I that I have had a few days to get my head together and think straight I agree that if I want to move on I just need to ignore him and when he chases me, just ignore that too. We had good times but we also had very bad times and I don't really want to be reminded of either. As they say, out of sight, out of mind. Thank you for your advice! Much love, Silver xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, bad! Try not to pay atention, or pretend that you have found a boyfriend, maybe he will give up..who knows. Sorry for my English..:) I hope everything will be ok! Kisses
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! Yes I am trying to put the past behind me and focus on the future. :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts